What is a Softgel and what is the benefit of a Softgel?
Both products Natriche Immune and Natriche Cholesterol consist of a softgel. A softgel is an oral dosage form similar to capsules consisting of a gelatin-based dish surrounding a liquid filling. They are produced in a process known as encapsulation (encapsulation *).
* The process of providing something with a protective layer (a capsule).
What are the advantages of Softgels?
- Easy digestion. Gelatin capsules are easily to digest and dissolve within minutes of reaching the stomach.
- Increased bioavailability. Soft gel capsules can increase the bioavailability of poorly absorbed or soluble nutrients. The effectiveness improved by stabilizing techniques. Many of these methods are not possible with solid materials.
- Hermetically sealed. Soft gelatin capsules are hermetically sealed and airtight, so they are perfectly protected against light and oxygen.
- Targeted dosages and safe. In addition to bioavailability, softgels can deliver incredibly accurate dosages, making it easier to achieve low and ultra-low amounts than other oral dosage forms, such as tablets. They also provide a low-melting composition and improve the quality of the product by minimizing potential dust generation during the production of softgel.
- The soft shell makes it easier to swallow a soft capsule.
Natriche Immune and Natriche Cholesterol are oval in shape and about 1.5 cm in size (see images below).
Natriche Immune and Natriche Cholesterol are packed in a blister, which makes it easy to carry along the way. Enjoy the same benefits at home or on the go.